- Take Autoroute 40 E towards Trois-Rivières
- Take exit 166 at Louiseville
- Head into Louiseville until you reach the church. Turn left at the traffic light onto QC -349 N. Continue on this road for about 21 km to St-Paulin village
- At St-Paulin, turn left at the stop sign heading towards St-Alexis-des-Monts. Continue on this road for about 14 km to St-Alexis-des-Monts village
- At St-Alexis-des-Monts, continue until reaching the church; turn left on St-Olivier road along the left hand side of the church and continue for a distance of 7 km
- After the blue tourist sign indicating the hotel, turn right on the Yvon-Plante road and follow this road for a distance of 7 km to reach Hôtel Sacacomie
Just 90 minutes from Montreal and 2 hours from Quebec City, Sacacomie Lodge is a door to nature. Nestled in the heart of the forest and bordering the Mastigouche wildlife reserve, it overlooks a majestic lake whose shore extends for more than 42 kilometers.
You may add the option of transportation to and from the hotel, this option is available at the time of registration.
Shuttle Bus Pick Up: 11:30am on October 12 - Montreal Airport to Hôtel Sacacomie
Shuttle Bus Return: 11:30am on October 16 - departure from Hôtel Sacacomie to Montreal Airport